Our IELTS Weekend Program has a total of 4 Modules. Every Sunday, one module will be covered and assignments provided. Every Saturday, open house for doubt clearing, extra practice, paper corrections and mock interviews will be organized.
Session plan for each Sunday is as follows:
1. Sunday Class Timings: 9:30 AM -1:30 PM (4 Hours)
2. Saturday Open House: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM and/or
4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
3. Saturday Full Mock Test (L, R, W): 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Batches start every Sunday. Each Sunday, one module is covered. Saturdays are reserved for open house, full mock tests and mock interviews.
Course Duration: 4 to 5 Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
1. Open House for mock interviews, personal feedback and doubt clearing
2. Saturday Test Series: Full-length IELTS mock test every Saturday
3. Extra Speaking and full mock interviews before IELTS Speaking Test
4. Online grammar practice and IELTS videos at www.aKademy.online
Please note that it is mandatory for students to pay the course fees and enroll/register in the program before attending the sessions. Students can come early on Sunday at 9:20 AM and register before the sessions begin.
I had a great time at aKademy while preparing for my IELTS. I gained a lot of knowledge here, which helped me score 7 Bands in IELTS. Thanks aKademy.
- Rohan Sharma, 7 Bands in IELTS
Venkat sir helped me a lot while giving his lectures. He always makes it a point to build the confidence in us and hence I have become more confident after listening to sir’s lectures. His sincere belief that everyone should learn something in their life and be successful is very motivating. Thank you sir for being such an inspiration.
- Akhila Thota, MS in CSU East Bay